Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i'm just sayin

so pictured above is nova's first snowman. she loved it.
here is dan and nova doing......i have no idea. but its a funny pic!
nova her first day of nursery
and these 2 are pics i took at christmas time that i am pretty proud of.

i'm just sayin....my kid is adorable.

and to get this off my chest: perhaps one day when i have the chance to hopefully create a world, i think i will do winters a little differently. all the snow that normally falls within the months of dec-feb (or october-april if you live in idaho/utah) will drop in the month of december. then you have buckets upon buckets, you shovel, stay indoors for a while and then it melts and its done. i hate this, here a little, there a little, oh wait, lets dump a butt-load, now it melts a little....and on and on and on.
like i said,

i'm just sayin.

but beyond the snow, and since i have neglected my blog like i neglect cleaning the toilet, i will mention that christmas was fantastic. (i. loved. being. santa.) family was great, i ate WAY TOO much food and am a little relieved that the holidays are over.

we started the new year out being absolutely ill....ALL of us. i am hoping its not an omen of what 2010 will be like. and now january is almost over. only 3 more months of cold.....BLAH!!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Pictures!! She is so sweet. Did you say you were coming to Idaho when the snow is gone? I can't wait that long. But I am ready to start praying for summer.

Heather said...

We really must have the same taste in clothes, because I just bought that same yellow dress from Target for Jaycie (I bought the pink one for Harlee!) Thanks for hte pictures!

Andersen said...

I am sorry you have snow. You could move by us. We haven't seen snow and anything cold for that matter since we left Utah. :) It is great going to the store with just a t-shirt and it is 50 outside.

Jordon and Terra said...

I can't believe how big Nova is getting! She is so adorable! And I love her little pigtails! And I kept meaning to comment on your christmas video and kept forgetting, I laughed for about half an hour after watching it and made my husband watch it. SO hilarious! I don't know how you guys do it! :) Next time I'm having a bad day I'm coming on here to watch it! haha

Meg said...

just sayin... that those piggies on sunday were so precious! i love nova and you two too

Tammie said...

It's about time we saw an update and some pictures, I've been looking on your blog way to often to see if you've put anything up!! Nova is growing fast and looks like she might need a sister or brother!!!