Thursday, September 16, 2010

caution:

i can't find my camera. but here is a seriously hilarious video that was taken about a month ago in the end of potty training.......
caution: this video contains human waste.



the second video is what i listen to everyday. nova is constantly talking. it makes me SO happy. this is something i caught while i was washing breakfast dishes. she was outside playing with sticks and a bowl of water. the sound isn't too great, but its so funny to me. i wonder what goes through her head. the girl loves sticks. what can i say?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I love that little girl more than I can say! What a sweetheart. I love all of you more than I can say!

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...too cute.
~michelle apple~