Saturday, January 1, 2011

co-EL

i love january 1st. i love the feeling of starting fresh and new. i love setting goals, and predicting what the year will bring. is it just me? after january 1st, i don't really care for january, but january 1st i love. weird i know. BUT the real reason for the post:

question:
can anyone guess the character that nova is playing in this pic?
and 10 extra cool points if you can guess who dan is also. hint: he's smoldering

in other news today is 1/1/11.....CO-EL. (it's like the time 11:11 only more magical.) and guess what we did today, on 1/1/11 at 1:11pm and 11 seconds (yes, i counted down)....took a picture--because, yes we are that cool. or should i say, co-el.
and some other pics: nova and dan, with nova's snowman named silly cow.....hmmmm....yeah, i don't get it either.
can i just say, i VOWED growing up that my children would NEVER, and i repeat NEVER wear moon boots...........and now mine does, with her nightgown.....but coming from her mother, she sure knows how to rock them. :)happy january everyone!

9 comments:

Andersen said...

SOOO cute. You guys always think of such fun things to do as a family. I love the snowman so lucky, the only snowmen we see are made of plastic.

Heather said...

Yeah, we sport the moon boots at our house. Harlee's are even flashing moon boots. You kindof bite your words when you become a parent!

nathalia said...

You guys are awesome. Nova has co-EL parents.

Marc did remark, however, that your pic would have been better taken at 1:11 am, not pm, since technically, 1:11 pm is 13:11....

Christy said...

Awesome Rapunzel and Flinn! We love princesses at our house too! "mapunzel" (as Liberty would say) is defiantly our new favorite! Can't stop singing it really. Sweet story. :)

Amber said...

I thought it was princess and the frog? Dan's smolder is perfect! Love you guys!

Cormorant said...

Rock the moon boots baby! We had so much fun with you the other day that I think we need to get together again soon....

Tammie said...

Very Co-EL pictures! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and from the looks of it you had a great New Year! Miss you guys!

Margaret said...

Was your childhood marred because of moon boots? I never knew you didn't like them. I sure love our little Utah princess.

Amber said...

This is amber from Unessecary necessities. I am in desperate need of posting again on that blog! i really thought no one looked at it any more and I have been recieving an overwhelming amount of e-mails saying they miss me! How flattering is that. So my rug is from Target. It is a fieldcrest rug and my pillows are a combination of Pier 1 and Target. I am loving my bright happy living room it is perfect for raising kiddos!