Saturday, April 2, 2011

what a bunch of fools...

yesterday we celebrated april fools, well, like a bunch o' fools. see the pics to see for yourself.....

Fool #1

Fool #2
and the complete group o' fools!

please note: i can't believe this picture is being posted on the blog. wearing your swimsuit over several layers doesn't slim you.....obviously......
also note: the straw glasses were fun, but only drink water through them, they drip and its kinda gross, but good for a laugh. but if you are going to laugh, drop the straw, or you will have milk in your mouth, around your eyes, and coming out your nose.

also yesterday night we went to the Ogden Temple to get some pics. they are closing it and renovating it and it is going to look completely different. we love that temple. we have had some really amazing experiences there. its sad to see it change, but we are excited to watch it all go down and then come back up. it was cool to go and take nova and hang out there and talk to nova about it. she loved it. she really loved that Heavenly Father had a 'swimming pool' at His House, and she was bummed that we were wearing our dresses instead of our swimsuits.

good bye old Ogden Temple. we love you.

5 comments:

Heather said...

There's always a party at the Hope house! Thanks for the good laugh. The swimming suit over your clothes is a great look Suzanne! I think you should sport it more often. We love you guys. . . it's been too long since we've seen yoU!

Margaret said...

Love you guys! Natalie and I should have waited and been part of your party. It looks like a crazy time was had by all!

the ginabean said...

I'm bummed about the Ogden temple too! I mean, I'm sure it's all for the best, but I received my endowment there, and so have the rest of my family, and I swear the temple workers at the Ogden temple are the nicest in the whole world...and although that won't change, I'm sad I won't be able to got back for a couple of years.

PS I love you celebrated April Fools day in such fashion! LOVE IT!

Tammie said...

What goof balls!! But it is way fun to see and thanks for a good laugh today! Kade went back to school and I have been a balling baby all day! I grew up with that Ogden temple, it was our temple where we went for baptisms and all it will be interesting to see it when it is done! Love you all!

Andersen said...

love the april fools attire. so sexy and hot. I was only able to go to ogden a few times but I bet it will be amazing when it is finished. what temple will you be assigned to for a few years?