Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 letters

dear katy perry,
please get off my radio.
its nothing personal.
have a good one.
suzanne

Letter 2:

dear grandmas and grandpas,
here are some pictures.
love ya!
nova

working out with mom in the morning
face painting at the childrens museum in san jose

shaving creme paint at the childrens museum---note the painting on one leg---she kept telling me, "mom! look, i am painting on one leg!" and then she would sing tangled songs.
at preschool with her friend justin--the letter was J and they went on a jungle safari....she must have a good preschool teacher.....ha!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I must have known you were going to blog today because I dreamt about you guys last night! Fun pictures. . . and yes, I am sure Nova has a FANTASTIC preschool teacher! Miss you guys! Jaycie asks all of the time if we can have Nova come over and play.

the ginabean said...

I agree with your letter to Katy Perry! UGH, I don't like her and her "music"!

Your Nova is a dollface.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Nova is liking preschool. She is adorable, can't wait for your visit!

Heather Hall said...

While not a grandma or a grandpa, this aunt really likes the photos, too . . . love and miss you!

Margaret said...

I can't believe there was a blog here for a few days and I missed it. I sure love that girl of yours! I guess I need to google Katy Perry.