Monday, August 20, 2012

7 years


7 years ago, dan and i
went to the temple did this.



and its been a pretty fun trip with this guy right here.
our anniversary was actually yesterday but with i never finished writing about it. i normally don't share really personal feelings on here, i feel like i want to save that for my own journal. so at the risk of doing that, i do want to write one thing to my 7 year ago self:

dear self--7 years ago--
good work. you picked a good one.
a really good one. :) and pretty easy on the eyes if i do say so myself. :)

sincerely,
me

and here are some totally random stats for the last 7 years:

moves: 6
jobs: 3
pregnancies: 5
children: 2
states lived in: 3
fires started due to burned dinners: 1
cars purchased: 1
bad hair cuts: 4

dan and i talked yesterday about what we would think about our life if we would have had a glimpse of ourselves now. i probably would have swallowed my tongue that we were living in california.  he said he would be appalled at his weight gain. HA! (at least i have something to blame the weight gain on?)


and regarding the cute kiddos.....
here is griff-unzel---and those are NOT my legs---they are dan's. mine are not that white OR hairy. just to clarify.



 nova has been really into being a 'puppy' lately.
 and still a swimming a TON.
 griffon on the other hand doesn't know how he feels about the water situation.
 but he sure does love his naps!

here is to 7 times eternity more!



2 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Anniversary on Sunday! I agree with you - you picked a good one. And he didn't do too bad either. I love and miss your little family! Griffon has changed in the week I've been gone but you've still got the same cute little puppy that I played with when I was there.

Andersen said...

Cute little guy Suzanne. I love the pics and hope he is a good baby for you. can't wait to hear more about him.