Thursday, December 18, 2008

shortest blog ever in the history of suzanne

i haven't posted for a while, but here are some cute pics of the nova-nator
hope everyone is having a great holiday season! ONE WEEK TO CHRISTMAS!!!!
oh sweet, sweet nectar!



























also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLAIN AND SARAH!

nova says, "thanks for getting married and having my dad, so my dad could marry my mom and they could have ME! i can't wait to see you next week!"

suzanne and dan say, "happy anniversary! we love you a ton and are excited to see you too. you are wonderful parents and grandparents and you are great examples of the gospel and marriage! we love you! have a great day!"

4 comments:

Jackie B. said...

Nova looks SO adorable!

Cormorant said...

What a doll!

Margaret said...

Happy Anniversary to the Hope's. The Hall's are glad you got married too. We are very grateful for Dan in our family. Nova is darling!!

Kelli said...

I just made a new blog for our graduating class. Email me if you want me to add you as a contributer. I put a link to your blog, I hope that's okay!

http://rhs2003.blogspot.com