Saturday, February 14, 2009

a day in the snow

this morning i woke up to a complete blizzard outside.......couldn't get out of our mountain of a driveway because it was so slick...sigh.....the groundhog was right....winter isn't over.....i guess you must embrace it eh? we took nova out in the snow today for her first time. she loved it! i'm trying to be happy about the white fluff.....but really....it can leave whenever it wants to.....nova doesn't agree though....

getting ready to go outside....










































outside with dad watching the snow.....














kind of a close up.....trying to get a picture of the little snowflake on the eyelash....

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a precious snow angel she is. Really can't wait to come for a visit! Give her a hug for me.

kate the great said...

hey sue!!! i was thinking how once you called and i was carrying my groceries and I never called you back....am I too young for Alzheimers? jw. you and dan are a hit in my apartment because of the christmas video!! just wanted to tell you I was thinking about you and nova schmova!! on and dan too.