Tuesday, June 23, 2009

dear jon and kate

dear jon and kate,

i just wanted to say thank you.

thank you for ruining my day.

thank you for proving to america why reality tv bites.

thank you for giving up and showing everyone who may be in a similar situation, that when the going gets tough, separate, and divorce.

thank you for showing your kids that a marriage isn't worth fighting for.

thank you kate for getting caught up in what is NOT important, and thank you jon, for showing me what loyalty is, and that what is most important in life is making yourself happy.

thank you for disappointing your kids, for disappointing me and the 9.8 million viewers who used to really care about your life and enjoyed peaking in on you from time to time. you once made me laugh and now i'm depressed because you think you can't do it anymore.

COME ON! marriage is work, and so are kids! you two, of all people should know! why are you giving up! (not that i expected anything less, with the 'big announcement', ) but i was merely hoping you would prove everyone wrong and say YES, we are going to work it out. YES, we will learn to forgive. YES, we want to do what is best for our family. and YES, we are a team.

thank you for joining the reality morons like jason mesnick, who disappointed me by brutally dumping melissa and running off with molly. and mike who somehow let helen win the biggest loser, and the many others that have conned me in through the reality tube of despair. seriously.
thank you again for nothing. you are no longer on a reality tv show, even though some people may say that you are. what you have done is not reality. in my opinion, marriage is a reality that you stick to and make it work to make it the best thing in your life. way to go and screw it all up.

sincerely,
not your fan anymore,
suzanne

dear plus 8,

i'm sorry. be strong, and wear blinders the rest of your life in the grocery store line so you can't read the tabloids about your parents, or yourselves on how the decision your parents made affected you psychologically.

sympathetically,
suzanne

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Very well said! I wish there was a way to send your letter to them. Not that it would make a difference - but it would let them know how most of America feels.

Heather said...

I couldn't agree more. I have been upset about it all day! You couldn't have put it better.

linds&lance said...

Suzy its been awhile since I have seen you it is fun to see your blog and your cute family. I too am really bumbed by the whole Jon and Kate situation.

Andersen said...

I agree. I loved the show, I hope they can fix themselves off camera.