Friday, August 29, 2008

the adventures of super nova babe

the following pictures show what we did last sunday after we came home from church. sometimes the afternoons get kind of long, so we act kind of like 3 year olds. perhaps we need to get out more......poor, poor nova.....


nova is a baby by day



















but being a baby ALL the time is boring......



















so she is super nova babe by night.














during the day she likes to wear dresses and look super cute.















but at night she saves dad from the evil mommy (who wears nova's underwear on her head.....)



















super nova babe to the rescue!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

All I have to say is that I don't think Nova will grow up in a boring home. She makes an adorable super hero and her mom makes a pretty scary looking evil mommy. These blogs are making me pretty homesick for everyone. I'm anxious for the baby blessing next weekend when we will be all together.

The King's said...

You guys are hilarious, never a dull moment in the Hope household. Your kids will love that when they are little and then when they become teenagers they will probably think you are crazy, but it is a parents job to embarrass their children.

Oh yeah by the way I just found out that my aunts husband has pku and his mom has some really great recipes that you might be interested in for when Nova gets bigger, just let me know. She lives down in Utah too so it would be really easy to get a hold of her.

the ginabean said...

Aaaaaand...THIS is why people reproduce. You and Dan (and maybe Nova) sure had a lot more fun after church than I did! :)

Tamio & Anna said...

So my mom informed me about Super Nova and well...I had to see her for myself. She is beautiful! Congrats.

Andersen said...

You are lucky to have a super hero for a baby. People are crazy when they say babies just sit their. I will have to show them your blog and say nope some can fly. Super Nova can fly.

Cormorant said...

SUPER NOVA! I love it! And the scary mommy pic just cracks me up! Now you just need to put those diapers on Nova's head. That's what we did with Ava and we'd get a huge crack out of it.

Carmel said...

I'm visiting whitney for Mother's Weekend and we LOVED the whole thing. We've been laughing our heads off. We think you and Dan tie on the dance off (how's that for diplomatic???) Nova as a Super Hero was another favorite along (along with Johnny Seed AppleD. Thamks for sharing...love carmel & whitney