Tuesday, September 23, 2008

toaster vs fridge

so the gift that i got at the retreat was a stop watch key chain that plays a clip from high school musical. so for family night we put it to good use for the activity and we had a dance off. dan and i constantly debate who has the better dance moves. (seriously we know we aren't good dancers, but whatever.....) so we decided we would settle it once and for all. feel free to vote on the poll and let us know who you think won the competition. also, at the end of the music piece there is a short piece of music with no words and the rule of the game was the person recording had to call out a kitchen appliance that the person had to incorporate into their dance moves......ya, we are a little weird, but it sure made for a fun family home evening eh?

here is a video of nova too--mostly because i know my mom could care less about the dance off, and she just wants to see nova. which i don't blame her because nova is pretty cute. but as you can see from the video, she does cute pretty well.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the great laugh! That made my day.

The King's said...

What a creative family home evening activity. I sure as your kids get older they will think you are crazy but hey that is what parents are for!!!

Jordon and Terra said...

Okay, so that brings back some fun roommate times! haha I'm glad you and Dan could continue the craziness! And Nova is SOO cute! And I can't wait for her to watch those videos when she gets older! Oh, and the voting, I think it was pretty close, but I really liked your fridge, so I'm going to have to go with Suzanne! :) Dan's toaster was pretty good too though!

Terri French said...

You guys sure know how to have fun!!

Margaret said...

I finally got all three videos to play. I'm not voting
however and you know why. I love the video of Nova. You and Heather can send videos of Harlee and Nova every day and I would be happy. I am rethinking the mandatory dance off at Thanksgiving though. I want to be in a group and on the back row.

Andersen said...

I think Suzanne wins the frig is very creative. Plus she can do moves and she looks good even though she gave birth a few weeks ago and looks way hot. Dan you can't argue with that.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I am so glad you found my blog, had I known you had one I would be checking it everyday! Congrats on the way cute baby. I hope labor and everything went well for you. It is good to see how things are going for you guys, I'm sad you're not in the ward anymore but I guess neither are we!

Cormorant said...

LOVE IT! And Nova's smile is adorable. We still haven't met her, you know! When are we going to get together again? Give us a call sometime.