Wednesday, July 16, 2008

more pictures

i really will blog about the last few days soon, currently its alli can do to sleep and make sure nova has a full stomach so blogging has kind of dropped on my priority list. but in the meantime here are some more pictures of our "little princess." just when we thought she was the cutest thing, she said 'yeah right' and got cuter on us!

top to bottom:

*dan the day we came home from the hospital. he was pretty tired---labor is hard for a dad too. they looked cute sleeping on the our deluxe blue carpet together.

*we got this princess towel from our baby shower and there is a little crown on it, so we put it on her head after we washed her hair.

*nova getting her hair washed with a toothbrush (she is looking at me like i am crazy----don't you know you are supposed to use that in my mouth when i have teeth?" i tried to explain what cradle cap was, but she didn't really get it. but regardless she LOVED having her hair washed and rubbed.



*shortly after we came home from the hospital on monday dan got out her swing and put her in. he has been possibly a little TOO excited for her to use it. she must take after her mom because she already knows how to act when she is on a roller coaster! woohoo!











*resting on grandma hall's shoulder

4 comments:

the ginabean said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Suzanne, your little girl is the cutest thing EVER! She is simply gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you! Geez...I haven't checked your blog in a few days, and this is what I find. She's amazing! I'm so very happy for you and Dan!

The King's said...

She is such a sweetie! I love all of that hair, it is so much fun!

Andersen said...

this is the funnest time to take a million pictures. I love to look at them, it is so fun.

McKenzie said...

Thanks for sharing! Cole and I think that Nova is so cute! Cole kept saying when he first saw her pictures "She is a cute baby!" "Now that is a cute baby!" She is a doll!