Thursday, July 24, 2008

pretty fancy

happy 24th of july! normally i don't really think too much about the 24th, but here in utah it is a pretty big deal. so for those of you who feel the need to be wished a happy 24th, consider it done.

i have a cute picture of nova today. dan's mom has been here to help out and she just left today. she has a dress that all of her girls have worn and wanted nova to wear it, so we dressed her up in more than just a onesie. she wasn't too impressed with the headband, but she looked pretty fancy!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

What a princess she is!! I miss you all.

the ginabean said...

She's beautiful!!!

The King's said...

She looks so cute! How fun, I have just loved hearing all of you funny new baby stories, I think all new parents have a few. Isn't it funny how you know that you are a mom when you can get poop on your hand and not totally freak out.

Amber said...

She is adorable! And just think that on the day she was born, I had no clue that Nova would have a cousin so close to her own age! Paisley is only 7 days younger!! Miracles happen and they happen QUICK! Congrats to you and your beautiful little angel! The girls weekend is going to be fun for us :)hee hee. Want to be my room mate?

Peggy said...

Dear Suzanne, I love your blog, I to have been addicted to 24 I have season 6 if you need it. Nova is a doll a real cutie. Peggy